ADMIN Partners LLC is an independent Third Party Administrator. We offer retirement plan administration and recordkeeping services to:
- Public education: 403(b), 403(b) Special Pay, 457(b), and 401(a) plans
- Non-profit groups: 501(c)(3), 403(b) ERISA and ERISA-Exempt 457(b) “Top-Hat”, 401(a) and 401(k) plans
- Churches and other religious organizations: 403(b) plans
We are YOUR advocate - a non-profit retirement plan expert with no strings.
- We are independent, so we have no commitment except to you!
- We do not sell investments.
- Our fees for services are fully disclosed — transparent to employers and plan participants.
We work with you to:
- Design a plan that contains the terms, conditions and features that are appropriate for you.
- Prepare your written plan document and provide you with all the materials you need to operate your plan day to day.
- Insure that your approved vendors understand their roles and responsibilities and execute the appropriate agreements.
- Provide your staff with a transition plan, checklists and other tools.
- Set-up our payroll contribution processes, establish your web access and train your staff on procedures, reporting capabilities, etc.
Good business practices are rooted in reliability, trust and long-term relationships. We’ll work hard to build that trust and develop a lasting relationship with you, becoming a valued partner in your retirement planning.
ADMIN Partners is also very proud to be part of these services:
The American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA): is the premier national organization for career retirement plan professionals. The membership is comprised of the many disciplines supporting retirement income management and benefits policy, and has a twofold purpose: 1) To educate retirement plan and benefits professionals and 2) To preserve and enhance the private pension system.
SaveMy403b.org: is devoted to providing education and resources on 403(b) retirement plans. The site includes: (1) information, analysis and research papers on 403(b) plans; (2) state legislation relating to 403(b) plans; (3) the ability to contact your legislators; (4) summaries and in-depth analysis for policymakers; (5) news articles; (6) a calendar with current events; and (7) a blog to share your thoughts and discuss current issues.
DonorsChoose.org: is an online charity that makes it easy for anyone to help students in need. Public school teachers from every corner of America post classroom project requests on DonorsChoose.org. Requests range from pencils for a poetry writing unit, to violins for a school recital, to microscope slides for a biology class. Then, you can browse project requests and give any amount to the one that inspires you. Once a project reaches its funding goal, they deliver the materials to the school.